Today at NDC London, as part of the community area, we ran a Windows Phone related quiz.
To allow everyone (you) to take part, virtually, and just for fun (sorry no prizes) here are the questions:
- How many updates to Windows Phone 8 have there been?
- How many accent colors are included as standard on Windows Phone 8?
- How many different emulator images are currently available?
- What is the recommended control to use instead of ListBox?
- In which namespace are the Launchers and Choosers?
- What is the name of Nokia’s developer rewards program?
- What is the internal scale factor used by the OS for 1080p devices?
- “Metallic Elect Type” is an anagram of which Windows Phone 8 item?
The answers will be posted shortly so you can check your answers.
Or, if you’re being brave, post your answers in the comments ;)
Wonder how you did? Check the answers.
Are you a Windows Phone developer? If so, you could be getting rewards for the apps you build and the success they achieve by joining Nokia’s DVLUP program.